Friday, January 9, 2015


Day 9 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Snowy Bank | Pastel | 6x8

Really didn't think I had it in me today to do another painting!  Spent the day trying to finish up a painting whose image is due tomorrow.  Craved sushi and left my poor sick husband watching TV while I jetted out for the local (and best quality A grade fish in town) sushi bar where the seats were full and the fish was flying!  So was the sake at my station (Kanpai! - bottoms up when drinks for the chefs and the guests go all around).  Came home to face the daunting task of, ugh...one more!?!!  But it went well and fast.  Picked a quickie scene I'd started in a Kim Lordier workshop . No references, just freelancing what I thought it needed.  Yeah, there's a stroke or two I want to change/add but for midnight, I'm done!  Bon nuit a tous - and in memoriam for the slaughter of the Charlie Hebdo staff - NOUS SOMMES CHARLIE!

1 comment: